This is ultimate buyer’s guide to the best nissan frontier lift kit. We would recommend using 3″F + 2″R Leveling Lift Kit for 2005-2020 Frontier, 3″ Front Strut Spacers and 2″ Black Leveling Lift Block Kit Extended Square U-Bolts Compatible with 2005-2020 Frontier 2WD/4WD 2X2/4X4 as it is one of the best products currently available in the market.
Quick view the top best nissan frontier lift kit
Here are best nissan frontier lift kit reviews
3"F + 2"R Leveling Lift Kit for 2005-2020 Frontier, 3" Front Strut Spacers and 2" Black Leveling Lift Block Kit Extended Square U-Bolts Compatible with 2005-2020 Frontier 2WD/4WD 2X2/4X4
- ✫Compatible with: 2005 - 2020 Frontier (2WD 4WD). Will NOT Fit Does not fit Pro4X Models. Rear Kit will work ONLY for Models with Spring Over Axle Setup. The thickness of the leveling Lift Kit is 1.57", it will raise the front of your Pickup by 3". This is due to suspension geometry, the ratio of the lifting height to the thickness of the lift kit is not 1:1.
- ✫NOTE: 12.9 grades the leaf springs U-Bolts is Longer than original bolts and the thread pitch is 9/16-18, which is more suitable for the higher block on the tuner.
- ✫ BENEFITS: (I) CNC automatic processing ensure high accuracy and stability(0.02mm) (II)6061-T6 aluminum forged alloymaterial. (III)High quality pre-installed heat treated 12.9 grade studs.(IV)The Cross Gusset Plate Locked design of the rear lift block, ensuring stronger support than others.
- ✫ Easy Install: Installation can be completed within 1-2 hours and does not require strut/coil disassembly like other kits.
- ✫ PRODUCT WARRANTY：All Richeer products are covered by the Richeer two year warranty to be free of defects in material and workmanship for two years from date purchased. If you have any questions or you are not satisfied with the product, welcome to contact us.
MZS 3" Front Leveling Lift Kit Compatible with 2005-2021 Frontier | 2005-2015 Xterra | 2005-2012 Pathfinder | 2009-2012 Equator 2WD 4WD
- Will raise the front of your truck by a true 3",but the thickness of the spacer is less than 3".
- MZS Leveling Lift Kit are CNC machined out of billet aluminum,strong & anti-rust.Easy bolt-on installation,no special tools are required.
- Improve the stance of your vehicle and provide additional fender clearance for larger tires and wheels.
- A front end alignment back to factory spec is recommend after install.
- Compatible with Frontier/Xterra/Pathfinder/Equator 2WD 4WD
TORCH 1.5"-2" Rear Add A Leaf Spring Lift Kit for 04-19 Nissan Titan Frontier Xterra
- FITS: 1.5"-2" Rear Add A Leaf Spring Lift Kit for 04-19 Nissan Titan Frontier Xterra
- CONTENTS: 2PC Add a Leafs (60mm x 10mm x 540mm), Extended Alignment Pins, Isolator Pads ***Please make sure you have at least 1/2" of thread remaining on factory U bolts. Leafs are 2/5" thick (message us if you have any questions)
- INSTALLATION: Bolt on kit. Comes with step by step instructions for the DIY backyard mechanic.
- Ships Same/Next Business Day. 2-3 Day Delivery. Lifetime Warranty. Dedicated Customer Service. Call or message us with any questions!
- NOTES: Leaf springs will provide about 1.5"-2" of lift depending on leaf pack condition
Supreme Suspensions - Full Lift Kit for 2005-2022 Nissan Frontier and 2009-2012 Suzuki Equator 3" Front Strut Spacers + 2" Rear Blocks + Square Bend U-Bolts 2WD 4WD (Black)
- COMPATIBLE WITH 2005 - 2022 Nissan Frontier (2WD 4WD) and 2009 - 2012 Suzuki Equator (2WD 4WD). *Does NOT fit Pro4X Models. / *Rear Kit will work ONLY for Models with Spring Over Axle Setup.
- CONTENTS: (2x) T6 Billet Aluminum Strut Spacers, (2x) High-Strength Steel Tapered Lift Blocks, (4x) Square Bend 9/16" U-Bolts, Installation Hardware, Installation Instructions, Supreme Suspensions Pro Pack
- TECHNICAL NOTES: 3 inch front and 2 inch rear suspension lift. Please note that front spacer thickness to lift height is not a 1:1 ratio. Strut spacer installation alters the angle of the lower control arm, and this accounts for an additional lift beyond the actual thickness of the spacers.
- INSTALLATION: After an easy 2-4 hour installation process*, you're ready to feature your new and improved ride! IMPORTANT: Enlarging the retainer plate holes required! Factory 1/2" U-Bolts will be replced by our Heavy-Duty 9/16" U-Bolts. An alignment is always recommended if you are altering the height of your vehicle.
- BENEFITS: Improves the look of your vehicle and increases ground clearance, allowing you to fit larger custom rims and tires. Build-In Taper Corrects Pinion Angle to Reach Stock Ride Quality.
Rough Country 2.5" Lift Kit for 05-22 Nissan Frontier | Anodized Red - 867RED
- Give your Frontier / Xterra the Perfect Blend of Performance, Protection, and Style from Rough Country.
- Unmatched Ground Clearance to Conquer On and Off-Road Obstacles | Maintains smooth, OEM like ride
- T6061 Aircraft Quality Billet Aluminum | Levels the Front with the Rear.
- Easy at Home Installation and Support Provided by RC. Gives you Excellent Ride Quality.
- Backed by Rough Country's Limited Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
How to choose the best Nissan Frontier Lift Kit Reviews
1. Nissan Frontier Lift Kit Reviews
The Nissan Frontier is a compact pickup truck that was first introduced in the year 2000. Since then, it has been a popular choice among consumers who want a vehicle that is spacious enough to carry their belongings while still being able to tow heavy loads. However, if you have decided to buy a Frontier, you might find yourself wondering how much weight capacity your Frontier has. If you don’t know what kind of load capacity your Frontier has, you should check out our reviews of Nissan Frontier lift kits. These reviews will help you decide whether or not you need a lift kit for your Frontier.
2. How Much Weight Capacity Does My Frontier Have?
If you own a Nissan Frontier, you probably already know that its cargo space is quite small. In fact, the cargo area of your Frontier only holds about 15 cubic feet of space. That means that if you plan to haul around a lot of stuff, you may need to invest in a lift kit for your Nissan Frontier. Fortunately, we have reviewed several different lift kits for Nissan Frontiers, including the ones listed below. You can use these reviews to determine which lift kit would work best for your Frontier.
3. What Kind Of Load Can I Tow With A Nissan Frontier?
When you purchase a lift kit for your vehicle, you need to make sure that you get one that is compatible with the type of trailer you intend to attach to your Frontier. For example, if you plan to attach a gooseneck trailer to your Frontier, you should look for a lift kit that comes with a hitch receiver. On the other hand, if you plan to use a fifth wheel trailer, you should look for lift kits that come with ball mounts. We have reviewed some of the best lift kits for Nissan Frontieres that come with both types of receivers.
4. Which Type Of Lift Kits Do I Need For My Nissan Frontier?
You can either opt for a manual lift kit or an automatic lift kit for your Nissan. Manual lift kits require you to manually raise and lower the rear of your vehicle. Automatic lift kits do all of the lifting and lowering for you. When choosing between the two, you should consider the amount of time you spend driving your Frontier. If you drive your Frontier often, you should definitely consider getting an automatic lift kit. Otherwise, you should stick with a manual lift kit.
5. Where Should I Install My Nissan Frontier Lift Kit?
Another factor that you need to consider when purchasing a lift kit for your Ford is where you plan to install it. Installing a lift kit on the front of your vehicle is ideal because it makes it easier to access the cargo area. However, if you live in a cold climate, you should avoid installing a lift kit on the back of your Frontier because it could cause damage to your
Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more.